• Genres: romance
    • Format: paperback, 318 pages
    • ISBN: 9781760529246 (1760529249)
    • Author: Karly Lane
    • Publisher: Allen & Unwin AU
    • Language: english

About The Book

Embargo 28th April

Karly Lane has a wonderful way of creating a sense of place — These are books I know I can fall into and be transported.’ — Noveltea Corner on Return to Stringybark Creek

Farmer, Georgie Henderson manages a cattle farm in the New England region of NSW, but her dream has always been to buy back her family property, Tamban. Her every waking hour for years, has revolved around planning to make this dream become a reality.

When an unlikely meeting with Michael Delacourt at a rowdy B&S Ball sends them on a whirlwind romance, Georgie can’t believe it’s possible for life to be this good and her dream of buying back Tamban has, for the first time, taken a backseat to happiness.

But her world shatters when she discovers the shocking secret Michael has been trying to keep from her.

Can Michael convince her they still have a future? And after having her heart so thoroughly broken, can Georgie ever trust anyone again?

EPUB book Fool Me Once. FictionBook ebook Fool Me Once by Karly Lane download for iOS on Booktopia. PDF Fool Me Once Karly Lane read online on Kindle. MOBI book Fool Me Once buy on Powells.

#59351 返信

dentaleaks

Monty Python Live! • Graham Chapman • 9781401323677

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Fool Me Once — read online – 9781760529246
あなたの情報:

おすすめ記事

Return Top