1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #62246 返信

Laura Sayler

I’ll Be Watching
    by Pamela Porter

🔥 I’ll Be Watching • READ MORE 🔥

• Awards: Geoffrey Bilson Award for Historical Fiction for Young People Nominee (2012), Sheila A. Egoff Children’s Literature Prize Nominee (2012)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: poetry, novels, canada, fiction
    • ISBN: 9781554980956 (155498095X)
    • Release date: August 30, 2011
    • Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Places: Canadian Prairies, Saskatchewan
    • Publisher: Groundwood Books
    • Author: Pamela Porter

About The Book

In a small prairie town like Argue, Saskatchewan, everyone knows everybody else’s business. Everyone knows that the Loney family has been barely hanging on — the father, George, reduced to drink and despair since the loss of his farm and the death of his wife, Margaret. And that the four Loney children do not get along with George’s second wife, the pious, bitter Effie. When George dies in a drunken stupor and Effie takes off with a traveling Bible salesman, it looks as though the children are done for. Who’s to save them when everyone in town is coping with the lingering Depression and the loss of their young men to the war? But by drawing good people to them and by rising to the occasion themselves, sixteen-year-old Ran, fourteen-year-old Nora, twelve-year-old Jim and little Addie find a way to make ends meet under the watchful eye of their ghostly parents.

Hardcover book I’ll Be Watching buy cheap. FictionBook I’ll Be Watching by Pamela Porter read for Kindle on Dymocks. EPUB ebook I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter. Paperback I’ll Be Watching download on Mac on Bookshop. Hardback ebook I’ll Be Watching by Pamela Porter read online on Booktopia.

PDF book I’ll Be Watching iPad. FB2 book I’ll Be Watching download PocketBook. MOBI ebook I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter buy on Amazon. Online I’ll Be Watching download for reader on Book Depository. MP3 ebook I’ll Be Watching Pamela Porter.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) I'll Be Watching by Pamela Porter
あなたの情報:

おすすめ記事

Return Top